BBA Training have supplied us with quality training strongly reflecting the needs of our managers and other key personnel.
APC by Schneider Electric | Learning and Development Manager
With the accelerating change of today, time management skills are at the top of many people's personal development tool kit. This programme is designed to relate effective time management and personal organisation to the achievement of business objectives, key tasks and jobs.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Analyse their current time management habits
- Identify obstacles to effective time management and devise solutions to overcome obstacles.
- Delegate effectively
- Respond to changing priorities and others demands within the organisation
- Handle interruptions elegantly and efficiently
- The importance of time management.
- How you spend your time - the identification of time stealers.
- Delegation - how to delegate the right job at the right time to the right person.
- Handling disruptions - identifying what and who causes the majority of your disruptions. The 'Pareto Principle'.
- Prioritising - urgent versus important
- Planning - are we
- Progress or maintenance?
- Being proactive to improve our sense of control
Duration: One day
This course outline is just a sample of the type of programme that we provide. Each course can be tailored to your suit your companies competencies.