What I have enjoyed most with BBA is that they take the relationship with their client beyond a narrow definition of service. I can personally recommend BBA as a great learning and development provider
Talent Manager, Dell
Developing teamwork requires a fundamental set of competencies and is critical to the success of managers who have people reporting to them. This programme explores the foundations of teams, their dynamics, the roles and how to effectively manage teams to achieve results.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify and explain the stages of team development
- Describe the attributes of a high performing team
- Identify the roles required in effective teams
- Manage the team, task and individual simultaneously
- Apply appropriate motivational techniques at the right time
- Assess their team behaviours in a group exercise
- Team basics - key characteristics of high performing teams.
- Group exercise to experience team working.
- Stages of team development - forming, storming, norming and performing
- and practise with a set of tools to help us through each stage.
- Identifying team goals - and how individual goals fit.
- Gaining commitment to team goals
- Team roles and personalities - Belbin team roles inventory used to illustrate the behaviours in the group exercise.
- Communicating in teams - how to communicate to different individuals in order to improve buy-in and increase probability of success
- What motivates individuals - achievement, influence or affiliation
- Team leadership - attributes of effective leaders. Practical application of Action-centred leadership model balancing task, team and individual needs.
Duration: Two Days
Course Outlines Provided are samples of Programmes that we provide. Each course can be tailored to your suit your companies competencies.