BBA worked closely with us and our partners to fully understand our specific learning needs. The training they provided to our people was second to none and received very high levels of positive feedback
Senior Project Engineer, National Roads Authority
This Programme is designed to equip Participants to Plan, Design and Create Reports in a structured and consistent fashion, with a view to presenting clear, accurate and concise information.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Create more accurate, concise and relevant reports, displaying clearer information and thus enhancing internal decision-making.
- Design and deliver reports, either individually or collectively using agreed structures
- Create more efficient reports due to a clarity of objective and an efficiency of language
- Elements of reports
- Collecting information
- Different report types - formal, research, proposals
- Methods and purposes of report writing
- Principals of Individual or Team Reporting
- Planning and Structuring of Reports
- Using plain English
- Making it readable
Duration: One day
This course outline is just a sample of the type of programme that we provide. Each course can be tailored to your suit your companies competencies.