We have used Forté at all levels of the organisation and it has helped us achieve that essential alignment between the goals of the organisation, manager and direct report
EMEA L&D Manager McAfee
This Programme is designed to equip Participants to Plan, Design and Create Reports in a structured and consistent fashion, with a view to presenting clear, accurate and concise information.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Create more accurate, concise and relevant reports, displaying clearer information and thus enhancing internal decision-making.
- Design and deliver reports, either individually or collectively using agreed structures
- Create more efficient reports due to a clarity of objective and an efficiency of language
- Elements of reports
- Collecting information
- Different report types - formal, research, proposals
- Methods and purposes of report writing
- Principals of Individual or Team Reporting
- Planning and Structuring of Reports
- Using plain English
- Making it readable
Duration: One day
This course outline is just a sample of the type of programme that we provide. Each course can be tailored to your suit your companies competencies.