I would have no hesitation in recommending Brid and BBA Training to any organisation who is looking for performance improvement in their middle to senior management
Senior Director & General Manager Alkermes Gainesville LLC
This programme is designed to equip participants with the basic hard, and soft skills of project management and to provide a practical methodology to help them apply appropriate techniques back in the workplace.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Define and clarify a project
- Describe the project management process
- Explain techniques for planning and organising projects to be completed within budget and on time
- Apply a range of techniques to effectively manage a project team
- Effectively monitor the project in order to stay informed at every stage
- 8 step project management process
- Phases and characteristics of projects
- Why projects fail and steps to ensure success
- Terms of reference and plan for approval
- Project planning tools - gantt charts, PERT and critical path analysis
- Efficient resource scheduling
- Work breakdown structures
- Monitoring, control and coordination tools
- Project quality management and risk assessment.
- Communication within project team - assessing the impact of your leadership style.
Duration: Two day programme
This course outline is just a sample of the type of programme that we provide. Each course can be tailored to your suit your companies competencies.