BBA worked closely with us and our partners to fully understand our specific learning needs. The training they provided to our people was second to none and received very high levels of positive feedback
Senior Project Engineer, National Roads Authority
Many meetings waste people's time. This Programme is designed to help participants fulfil an appropriate role at meetings through a clear understanding of the role, skills and techniques of both chairperson and attendees.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Analyse current meeting practices.
- Develop key communication skills in meetings.
- Identify tips & techniques for more effective meetings.
- Describe the key elements necessary in effectively planning, organising, conducting and following-up a meeting.
- The need for sound preparation
- Inviting the correct attendees
- Stating objectives clearly
- Meeting dynamics
- Careful management of time
- Relevant interpersonal skills
- Meeting follow-up
Duration: One day
This course outline is just a sample of the type of programme that we provide. Each course can be tailored to your suit your companies competencies.