I have found Brid Bourke to be an exceptional professional in the design, development and implementation of tailored solutions that met my needs and the needs of the organisation
Senior Director & General Manager Alkermes Gainesville LLC
Many meetings waste people's time. This Programme is designed to help participants fulfil an appropriate role at meetings through a clear understanding of the role, skills and techniques of both chairperson and attendees.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Analyse current meeting practices.
- Develop key communication skills in meetings.
- Identify tips & techniques for more effective meetings.
- Describe the key elements necessary in effectively planning, organising, conducting and following-up a meeting.
- The need for sound preparation
- Inviting the correct attendees
- Stating objectives clearly
- Meeting dynamics
- Careful management of time
- Relevant interpersonal skills
- Meeting follow-up
Duration: One day
This course outline is just a sample of the type of programme that we provide. Each course can be tailored to your suit your companies competencies.