The Forté session was excellent, it was fresh and engaging. I would strongly recommend any organisation to give it a shot even if you feel your team is working well.
GM- Customer Engineering, Cummins UK
The main aim of this program is to help participants gain a clearer picture of their leadership strengths and areas of development and to help them develop skills and a plan for the areas they need to improve. The programme will help them further develop their feedback and listening skills, their ability to conduct effective 1x1 conversations, their ability to motivate and develop their team members, and their ability to handle conflict situations. Through peer and instructor feedback and videotaped skill-building, they will build both their confidence and ability as a manager.
- Apply your organisations leadership competencies to your job as a people manager
- Understand your communication style preferences and how they impact the way you manage people and conflict
- Develop active listening skills
- Provide supportive and corrective feedback
- Develop trust with your direct reports
- Motivate, reward, and provide recognition to your direct reports
- Create a personal development plan to review and implement with your manager