BBA worked closely with us and our partners to fully understand our specific learning needs. The training they provided to our people was second to none and received very high levels of positive feedback
Senior Project Engineer, National Roads Authority
FORTÉ Team Development Programme
How would you like to manage a high performing interdependent synergistic team?
The FORTÉ system is a lifespan interpersonal performance improvement process which enables individuals, teams and organisations to understand, focus and drive individual and team productivity.
The FORTÉ TEAM DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME has been designed to guarantee measurable improvement in team interactions.
Team Development Outcomes:
Team members will be taken through a 6 stage process over a period of 12 months.
Each stage will deepen their self-awareness of the following FORTÉ communication elements:
- Primary Profile
- Strength Pair Combinations
- Current Adapting Profile
- Strength Intensities
- Current Perceiver Profile
- Current Goals Index
- Profile Intensities
- Team Building Composite
- Current Logic
- Current Stamina
In addition, the team will apply their communication knowledge to the following essential team development themes, customised to their FORTE team profile:
- Generating INTERDEPENDENCY through alignment of WHAT are we here to do (the goal) & HOW will we do it (the behaviours).
- Resolving conflict and managing creative confrontation.
- Integration / On Boarding of new team members: accelerated trust
- Spectrum decision making: control to consultation.
- Defining the criteria for solution oriented problem analysis.
- Performance Issue Analysis Grid
- Strengths based resource allocation: leveraging individual strengths for team tasks.
- Briefing Consultation with team leader and their manager to establish aim of team development programme assess current stage of development team is at, agree team session content objectives or themes.
- Each team session incorporates: a full day team event; a 1:1 FORTÉ readback with each team member; a 1:1 post session debrief meeting with team leader / manager utilising a current FORTÉ team builder report.
- Continuous tracking and final assessment of key communication style measurables in the team.
This course outline is just a sample of the type of programme that we provide. Each course can be tailored to your suit your companies competencies.