The Forté session was excellent, it was fresh and engaging. I would strongly recommend any organisation to give it a shot even if you feel your team is working well.
GM- Customer Engineering, Cummins UK
BBA Training provides strategic support for college management to ensure all levels of managers maximise their skills and potential to deliver high quality education and training, and develop a culture of innovation and excellence within their organisation. The programme of support for colleges has been designed to ensure that all staff have access to continuous professional development aligned to their professional needs and the needs of the organisation as a whole.
We can also offer in-house support to all Department for Employment & Learning funded Essential Skills providers, aimed at improving the quality of teaching and learning of literacy and numeracy.
Quality Assurance/Organisational Improvement Consultancy (Education & Vocational Training)
- Bespoke QA consultancy, reporting and action planning
- Merger support: Multi-site Management solution
- Curriculum development / management / delivery
- Staff development coordination in schools and colleges
- Event support and coordination
Training: Leadership & Management /Coaching / Teaching & Learning
- Advanced Practitioner Awards (ILM Accredited)
- Behaviour Management toolkit
- Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS, City & Guilds accredited)
- Support for Training Organisations
Training: Material and resource development (for example)
- Digital Media
- Blended delivery models
- Six Sigma (online)
Development of Accredited Qualifications
- Qualification development in vocational areas
- Development of leadership/management and teaching qualifications for international accreditation
Software solutions to support teaching delivery and organisational development
- O3 Spaces