I would have no hesitation in recommending Brid and BBA Training to any organisation who is looking for performance improvement in their middle to senior management
Senior Director & General Manager Alkermes Gainesville LLC
All organisations are constantly changing requiring managers and staff to change with them. This programme addresses the skills required to identify the need to change and then to devise and implement a change strategy that produces maximum commitment from individuals.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify and explain the need for change
- Describe the stages involved in introducing change to an organisation
- Explain the reasons that cause change implementation to fail
- Introduce change in such a way as to maximise success
- Identify sources and causes of resistance to change
- Apply strategies to overcome resistance to change
- Discover attitudes to change the difference between imposed and instigated change.
- The 'igmoid curve' and the need for change
- Reactions to change Denial, resistance, exploration and commitment
- Identifying resistance behaviours associated with the 4 stages of change.
- Overcoming resistance dealing with the behaviours associated with the 4 stages of change.
- Levels of change the change 'iceberg'. Dealing with attitudes, values and beliefs as well as capabilities and behaviours
- Changing habitual behaviours the stages of learning that we go through in order to change behaviour
- Controlling change 'projectitis' setting and monitoring clear goals and objectives.
- Implementing organisational change kotter's 8 steps to organisational change.
- Communicating through change interpersonal skills to use in times of change.
Duration: Two days
This course outline is just a sample of the type of programme that we provide. Each course can be tailored to your suit your companies competencies.